Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Done it again.......

I have managed to lag behind in the updates......Oh well......let's catch up!

I had the chance to join up in a KAL on Ravelry .....and this is what I made.....

The pattern is called Hiya Hiya Waves......a really interesting cabling pattern.  I used True Blue by Elle......it is a Indigo died Cotton......I threw it into the washer 3 times with a load of jeans to start the fading......and this is what came about.....
...a nice soft fading......The scarf is a bit stiff yet but I expect it to soften up over time just like your favorite pair of jeans..

I was fortunate to help with the testing of a sweet little girl sweater........Daisy Stitch Cardigan.......
I used my favorite "go-to" yarn......I Love This Yarn in Iced Violet and Lavender Smoke.  I learned a new stitch! And love the results.

I have a few things on the needles.........a couple of baby blankets that are more for 'carry along knitting'.......and eventually they will be finished.

I made another of the cowls from the Shades of Beige pattern I talked about earlier....this pattern was/is addictive!

and this one modeled by 'Someone' that may become a favorite model here......

I found a new colorway in the I Love This Yarn that is calling me to try this pattern with......YIKES!  This one is really addictive!


1 comment: