Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I started a blanket when Richard was told there was a small tumor in his bladder......Cranberry got me though this......
Simple basket weave pattern that just grew into a large baby blanket.  I used 3 skeins of I Love This Yarn with a size 10.5 needle for the softest fabric that still held the pattern well.

Recently I had stumbled across a designer Julie Williams of Little Cotton Rabbits and fell in love with her designs.

Addyson was showing me how the elephant sounds and I found the sweetest pattern by this designer that I knew I had to knit for her........besides GramMa Alice has been lacking in knitting the 'little things' for my youngest GrandDaughter.....shame on GramMa..........
I finished this sweet little thing up last night.  I used worsted instead of the lighter weight suggested and our little elphant came out to about 10 inches tall........fun to knit and I am thinking I may need to knit another just to have here at GramMa's!

ps....tumor was removed and Richard is now Cancer free!  We are very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment