Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Long time....

You start a  new blog to be able to keep up with things better........well.......looks like that didn't happen.  So let's try a catch up once more......

I have been knitting......really......mostly little test knits but that is knitting!

One thing done was the Chess Hat......fun knit and I do believe there is a scarf pattern out there to match up with now.......

Then there was the Shooting Star.  This one was snagged by my Sea Bee right off.....

I do testing for Cutie Pie Designs......one of her newest is called Sunflower Poncho.  I worked up the Poncho and had plenty of yarn left over so a hat was needed to match up!

Christmas knitting was done......remember those Red Riding Hood Capes.....well my Journey didn't get something knitted from GramMa so that had to be fixed!  I came across this little sweater that just needed a few adjustments to fit my beautiful GrandDaughter that is growing up way too fast......
I can't think of the name of the pattern......the yarn was what caught my attention and made me think of Journey...it is Hobby Lobby's Yarn Bee Enchantress....the tiny sparkels just makes her shine more.

And lastly.....a new to me designer came out with THE BEST ....it is a cowl called Shades of Beige. I made one for the test........
I just finished knitting and it went home with my DIL........
so..........I knitted another........
........this one was snagged by my SIL that was visiting from Minnesota......
....it left so fast I didn't even get time to snap a picture!

.....nothing to do but knit one more.......
Haven't had anyone stop by so this may just stay with me......although just to be safe I have started #4....in the same yarn as what the SIL nabbed.  I will get a picture when it is finished....maybe.........







1 comment:

  1. Great projects Alice! I especially like the Sunflower Poncho and hat.

    ReplyDelete