Thursday, January 25, 2018

Christmas knitting for 2017 is done!!

Finally.......I don't believe I have ever been this far behind with Christmas presents being delivered.  Now sure where the time was lost......but it is now done and flying through the mail for delivery.

My Grand Daughter Journey asked for legwarmers for gifting.......then we ran into the problem of measurements not arriving in time........(well I could/can use this as an excuse....right?)  But after negotiations were done so was the knitting.....

Not only were the legwarmers worked up but enough yarn for fingerless mitts and a hat!  Hope she enjoys as much as I enjoyed the knitting.


I used Knit Picks Stroll Tonal Sock Yarn in the Frozen colorway.  Worked up great on size 6 needles.

Next request is a throw for the Step Son in AZ........

1 comment:

  1. I really like that colorway. I think I would have kept knitting until I used up every ounce too. Journey is a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete