Friday, February 2, 2018

February already!

I ended January with a BANG!  Got called in for jury duty.  Didn't get picked for serving but was in the final pannel selection.  And today a check came in the mail.......

Amazing!  Not only did I get paid.......but came home with a 'bugg' that still has me homebound.

Oh well.....could have been worse without that flu shot we both got back in September.  But seems hubby is attempting to follow in my steps and catch the 'whatever'.....we are on top of this!

But having the bugg meant that we missed out on the 8th birthday party for Jasen.  Pictures were shared but not the same as being there....so I knitted.  His present is sitting on the dining table and GramMa knitted a cap to go along with his party.......


GramMa also read where it was snowing in Flagstaff AZ........Not unusual for this time of year but the Grandson Joshua is attending NUA and sent a pic and wouldn't you know it.....no hat!!!  So that had to be fixed.  Finished this up last night and as soon as I get an address it will be on it's way.......



Seems the Grandsons are keeping my needles warm...........

No comments:

Post a Comment